Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Site storage/container options

Options
  • 01-02-2007 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭

Nearly time for me to arrange some site storage. The buy and sell has a few 20x8 foot containers for €1200 - 1700. Not sure if any of these would deliver though

Anyone know of any companies that do this that would deliver and rough cost? Or has anyone ever rented one for a year for eg etc? thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13 hanorac

I got a quote last weke for a container.
    €35 per week to rent, €350 delivery plus another €350 pick up.
    To buy which is a better option €1300 + 21% VAT plus €350 delivery.
    The can find you a buyer afterwards, you get €800 and the new buyer pays pickup charge. That was with Celtic containers.
    My Brother in Law got a 'well worn' container in Cork someplace a few years back for €500, not sure about other costs though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭skywalker_208

thanks for the reply.. its a few quid i havent actually budgeted for but I suppose its needed for security etc.. defo need something with a good lock on it..

was thinking of getting some of those high fence things for the front of the site too.. will prob need at least 4 of them though....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭arghh

a great investment be sure there is no holes in the container there is no dampness in them if they are sealed. Very important

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭skywalker_208

thanks for the advice.

That Celtic Containers crowd look good : http://www.celticcontainers.com/index.htm

Might give them a call :)

Advertisement