Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nokia N73 available from today.. vodafone

• 01-02-2007 1:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 908 ✭✭✭

called into the vodafone shop on oliver plunkett st, cork yesterday, and they had the N73 on display, girl there said available today !... must call at lunch time

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 272 ✭✭foobar

scuby wrote:
    called into the vodafone shop on oliver plunkett st, cork yesterday, and they had the N73 on display, girl there said available today !... must call at lunch time

Any details on pricing? There no info on the website.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

well on komplett.ie its going for 425euro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,062 ✭✭✭✭event

my brother was going to get one off them

on a new price plan, it was €209 on one and €229 on another. Dont know which plans though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 908 ✭✭✭scuby

just collected mine, think they only got 3 in the store today.. pay as ya go was €399, and then monthly was from 219 to 269 depending on the plan..

ring the shops directly and not the cust care helpline, as i called into the shop, was talking to one of the girls there yesterday and she said they would have them today, and they did.
    i called the cust care line yesterday evening and they did not have a clue about it, and i said i had been talking to someone in the shop, and they admitted they would have the infor in the shops faster than them !! oh well

must go charge it up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

What memory card comes with them? Just ordered mine from Komplett but nothing mentioned about the memory card?

Also is the vodafone one horribly branded like the rest of them?

• Advertisement

128mb card.... still charging at the moment, so not sure about the branding... but probably.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

If it wasn't branded, I would be very surprised.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭wba88

Its available for €379 (not entirely sure bout that price) on 3ireland, saw it in the metro paper 2day

scuby wrote:
    128mb card.... still charging at the moment, so not sure about the branding... but probably.....
    Cool, 128mb for vids and pictures and the odd song should do me. 1 gig cards seem cheap enough if I need one.
    When ya do get it charged would ya mind doing a brief hands on review? Last Nokia I had was the 6680 and that was my fav phone I ever owned.

will try.. but not the tech minded, so might be a bit useless..... can always get the cards from e-bay as well...

i was playing with the one in store, demo model, and all looked fine

• Advertisement

scuby wrote:
    will try.. but not the tech minded, so might be a bit useless..... can always get the cards from e-bay as well...

i was playing with the one in store, demo model, and all looked fine
    Oh Im not technical minded either, just wanna know if the phone runs smooth and looks all slick and whatnot! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

Slurms wrote:
    Cool, 128mb for vids and pictures and the odd song should do me. 1 gig cards seem cheap enough if I need one.
    When ya do get it charged would ya mind doing a brief hands on review? Last Nokia I had was the 6680 and that was my fav phone I ever owned.

got a 2GB mini SD on 7dayshop.com for 33 euros. since its under 18 pound sterling the customs cant stop it so all your paying is postage and the exchange rate.

not sure if the N73 takes a mini SD or not but if it does you'll be hard pressed to get a better deal than that (thanks to Ruu for pointing me in their direction :D )

just went back to the site to check it out. the generic one i got is now down to 10.99 sterling and the branded "SanDisk" one is going for the price i paid last year! (so ya should get it for circa 33) ah well, if i waited i wouldnt have been able to video the crimbo do and new years party.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭rogue-entity

My N73 came without any memory card, so I bought a 1G miniSD card at the 3 store (70Eur, still a tenner cheaper then CWP). Crap, should have checked here for better deals.. 33Eur from the UK.. and for 2G too.. damn.

Does the N73 usually come with a memory card or are Voda just throwing one in.. because mine was an upgrade with 3, cost me €199.

€425 SIM Free on Komplett? Only €26 more then PAYG from 3 and Voda, personally I would spend the extra bit and get one that isnt locked or crippled.

the 128mb card came in th box.... in fairness the phone has everything, was playing with it last night, might have too much for me, may never use some of it !! not sure if i'll keep it yet... was trying to decide between the n73 and k800i.....cost €269 on an up-grade through vodafone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭digitally-yours

scuby wrote:
    the 128mb card came in th box.... in fairness the phone has everything, was playing with it last night, might have too much for me, may never use some of it !! not sure if i'll keep it yet... was trying to decide between the n73 and k800i.....cost €269 on an up-grade through vodafone

have been using K800i since last 3 month no problems at all what so ever

will recomend it with closed eyes

Best phone ever and fantastic battery life and really surperising predictive text 9.5/10 by me

Advertisement