Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1 Month Today

Options
  • 01-02-2007 2:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Hi all for the 3 rd time im off the cigs once again.
    Was off them for 3 years, 6 months and now a month.
    I am using the niorette chewing gum the 4mg freshmint which I find within 2 mins the craving has gone, its great.
    The only reason I went back on them is because of being in a drunk state, so my advise to you if you are off them only recently try and have a night where you will only have 1 or two drinks and no more as I found it hard when I had a lot on board to stop smoking.
    But once it is in your head that you can drink and not smoke your onto a good thing, any questions please feel free to email me on sales@propertysteps.ie or pm me , good luck

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭Filan

well done dave (hope I haven't forgotten your name!) ...not easy so your strength deserves praise!....almost the same date as me and nice to know that there is pacemakers!...almost ready for the pub again I think...though definitely more briefly! I wish you well, Alan

Advertisement