Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iishop.be

• 01-02-2007 6:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭

right, so i've sourced a fantastic deal from this crowd, 40" Full HD Samsung, and they're offering it for 300 less than their nearest competitor as i want to buy two, but i can find out very little about this company.

so a little nervous to take the plunge, by any chance has anyone here ever heard of them or used them before?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Garth The Good

How did you get on with this i'm on the lookout for a 40 inch flatscreen myself

Regards Garth :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭the corpo

i'm currently waiting for some funds to go from column a into column b before i can ahead with it 8)

topvisionshop.de, who are definitely a reputable crowd, have a great deal on a samsung 40"-er at the moment too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭CivilServant

You talking about the 40F71? If so you can buy it on komplett for the same price and you're not relying on some guy named Igor :p

Advertisement