Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackrock Library

Options
  • 01-02-2007 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

Anyone been there yet? It's pretty **** that there was such a massive delay with its opening.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 MSISSgrad

nope..haven't been there...but have heard positive things about it. for me personally, as soon as i'm in smurfit i want to get out of it, so i cant see myself spending much time there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

I sent an email to the librarian about it:

Positive
    -Really nice, well dseigned etc.

Negative
    -Fuppin Freezing
    -Wireless ****
    -Half the sockets not working
    -Desk Lamps blinding

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

what exactly have they changed?

what's going to happen to the old library?

in fairness the library is one of the few things college do that actually just works. ok, they're not properly funded with regard to book buying and occasionally there are discipline/noise issues. however lending, availability of stuff computer says is there is usually perfect, and it is a credit to the people working there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

The new library is located in the chapel to the left opf the main doors.

There is an unsupervised study area proposed in the old library.

Advertisement