Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burlesque Night

Options
  • 01-02-2007 8:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭

Hey

Burlesque night next tuesday in Eamon Dorans. Its ran by SciFi soc as far as I know. Is there anyone interested. You can be sure that ill be going along. And im getting myself tux and tails to accompany me !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Eoinpol1977

Any girls out there going?????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

Tuesday! 3Euro drinks :D

I might go. Even though I ain't a member.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

It's gonna be brilliant! Ye don't gotta be a member to go, just gotta get a ticket! On sale in the Science hub, around the corner from Elements! I've convinced himself to come as a pimp, dress up isn't mandatory but it is preferred and more fun!!!!

Tickets! Get outta here...

...how much are they?

either 5 or 7 €, not sure, I only paid €5 cuz I'm a scifi member but so far as I've seen everyone is paying 5...

• Advertisement

So who's going???!

I'm still thinking about it. Nobody I know seems to be going. But I'm still trying to gather a friend or two.

I hear there's gonna be strippers and a bondage show...from an unreliable source.

it's highly likely, completely non ligit stripping and bonding but it's highly likely! One year, one of the lads got handcuffed to the stage and was stripped, I'm bringing handcuffs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Pantsless

I want to go. Can I just pay in on the door. I dont like the science block at all

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Yep.. I might even pop along if paying at the door is possible... oh and I've even been in or near UCD on no less than 5 occasions.

• Advertisement

Whey! I got a crowd together and will therefore be attending this meeting of the minds.

The little fact that I don't know you's may make these postings irrelevant, but I'll see you there and most likely assume you're not one of the above posters.

see you there!

paying at the door is as I've just found out completely ok!
    I'll be there with another boardsie, and I have pink hair and a pink skirt so come say hi!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

I don't have a tux.:(

Im just wearing my black suit / tie / shirt and long bouncerman coat.

I'm stuck in work, so I can't make it... sounded like fun though... I could have worn that black coat with the red clouds on it and the big collar that I had on at Charleville.

I love that coat. I should have stolen it. Blow off work Gman and meet me there

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

I'd come if I didn't have to dress up. was just in eamon dorans.

humbert wrote:
    I'd come if I didn't have to dress up. was just in eamon dorans.

Come . Dress up is optional afaik

was fun, there was one girl with a major whale tail, was NASTY everyone enjoy though?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Le Rack wrote:
    was fun, there was one girl with a major whale tail, was NASTY everyone enjoy though?

Whale tail?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

whaletail-46818.jpg

I think it's a disproportionately large arse. Buy I could be wrong.

Le Rack wrote:
    everyone enjoy though?

Ended up staying upstairs for some drinks. Partly due to not being dressed up at all and being amongst suited-up folk. Still, it was good fun.

awh! there were plenty people not dressed up! whale tale was basically that pic but comin up from under a skirt and the tights over it again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

The bouncers wouldn't let me in...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

That's cos your costume (or lack thereof) was just too risqué...

boneless wrote:
    The bouncers wouldn't let me in...
    you serious?? Two of the lads from Sci Fi were on the door when I went, hardly asked for tickets! You go seb?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

I wasn't even asked for tickets *cough

• Advertisement

no he isnt serious.

Two lads from Sci - Fi . Hardly DSP certified I think. However there were to bigger rougher bouncers standing in the doorway aswell .

Pitty it got so quiet and women ruined my night. Thanks Humbert for listening to my drunken anti-female rants

Advertisement