Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

advice

Options
  • 01-02-2007 8:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭

Hi I'm looking for soem advice to see what wireless router is best for use with the xbox 360? What one that's easily available is compatible and best to get?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,584 ✭✭✭✭kippy

I use a linksys wrt54g.
    No problems and possibly still available in PC world for less that 70 yoyo.
    I believe there may be a couple of similiar posts over in the xbox forum on this kind of topic.
    Kippy

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wrt54g

have a look here and if you can, try and get an older hardware edition of the router as you would be able to use 3rd party firmware on it which will allow lots of extra features not available in the stock linksys firmware.

of course, they aren't the only routers out there, also netgear or dlink are usually good choices for any kind of internet/wireless type stuff.

persoanlly, I'd steer clear of the likes of belkin or anything given out by an ISP as they all tend to suck. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭adamcp

Does anybody know how well the D-link DIR-635 would work with xbox live?

Advertisement