Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

N73 on Three Ireland: Memory Card Included?

• 01-02-2007 9:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if a mini SD card is included with the new N73 handset on the pay monthly plan from Three Ireland?
    Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭weeslip

fraid not, got a cheap 2 gig one from expansys.ie http://www.expansys.ie/p.aspx?i=127830&asource=136146

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

Cheers weeslip. Figured as much since I've scoured the box to no avail.
    Just saw in another thread that voda have a 128MB with theirs.
    Seems scabby from 3 seeing as phones usually pack at the very least a 64MB card these days.

Thats a cheap price on the 2GB mini SD for expansys!
    I ordered a 2GB from 7dayshop a few days ago. €22.50 delivered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 reusable

you now get a 1GB card on contract with 3 with the N73

what, that has put me in a bad humour. Do you mind me asking when you ordered?

did nt order, i was in their store today the guy said it was a new offer for feb

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭thund3rbird_

reusable wrote:
    did nt order, i was in their store today the guy said it was a new offer for feb

picked up a guide in the 3store today - it's dated feb 2007 & has no mention of the 1Gig deal anywhere in it. admittedly I didn't ask anyone at the time cos was in a rush & just grabbed a book

there is a chart showing what features etc are on all phones & it does say there is no card with the phone

the price looks to be reduced & increased tho

on three.ie it's 299/249/199/179 for the 25/45/60/100 euro p/mth tariffs
    but in the feb guide it's priced at 279/259/229/209

for 3pay it's 20eur dearer via the guide

wtf?:confused:

I was in the cork store and I think the 1GB card is advertised in the store and the rep definately told me that there was a 1GB card included. Give them a call to check

anybody actually get a 1 gig card with the n73 from three yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 the_vick

Yep, picked up an N73 (€25 Pay Monthly) for €279 in the 3 Store on Grafton St. Came with a 1GB miniSD card in the box.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭thund3rbird_

yep - same tarriff as the_vick. 1Gig card in the box

• Advertisement
Advertisement