Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Skyone interview with shilpa

Options
  • 01-02-2007 9:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

What did people think? Personaly i thought she handled herself very well, almost like a politican. However it was a bit poor of the interviewer from sky news to keep pressing her to say 'it was racisim' for the first ten minutes of the show (all the questions she asked were directed in pushing shilpa to say this about her co-housemates!!) and then to ask a racist question 'Would you marry a white man?' :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭CherieAmour

Saw that and thought the exact same. Kay Burley just wouldn't let it go.

I wonder what those subjected to racism will think about her denouncing racism in its entirety though, "It's not in my dictionary" she said.....

The bullying aspect of it was well handled though. It's great to hear people are looking up to her for strength during what is a horrendous time in the life of anyone who has had the misfortune to be a victim of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Kay Burley is a hound from hell.

She was live during the 9/11 attacks and you could tell she was enjoying the moment so much that it was all she could do to keep the smile off her face.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

didn't see it. did she bring up the caste system?

Advertisement