Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

price of FFXII??collector's edition???

Options
  • 01-02-2007 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭

have seen they are offering reserve at the shops now!!(i saw that in HMV):D

although,although,i am really not looking it good...:rolleyes: (tried NTSC vesion for few hours...)

i will get it as soon as it is available!!:) as a fan,tats my duty!!(maybe this will be my last act of being its fan,disappointed since FFX...)

anyone have any idea how much will it cost??(i seen there is a special offer for it if you preorder it now at Amazon for only 45euro)

is there any collector's edition for it??

thanks ,guys!:p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Short answer yes.

http://ps2.gamespy.com/playstation-2/final-fantasy-xii-collectors-edition/
    This Collector's Edition, available in a limited run and exclusive to certain retailers (in America, GameStop and EB Games outlets), features a bonus DVD of Japanese and American promotional trailers, in-depth developer interviews, an art gallery and featurettes focusing on highlights of the FINAL FANTASY franchise, all wrapped up in special packaging.

It doesn't look like it's going to find its way outside the States though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

No collectors edition. from shops youre looking to pay about 55euro. and its ok. nothing amazing.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭omalleyTown

Retr0gamer wrote:
    Get a real FF game instead

Chance would be a fine thing. I vote we use XII to pass the time untill microsoft gets around to announcing a date for Retr0gamer's real dragon que....sorry final fantasy game.

......although BD better still have its japanese voice track

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

......although BD better still have its japanese voice track

I wouldn't turn my nose up at a heavily english accented localisation ala Dragon Quest VIII. No annoying americans like FFX and FFXII please!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭omalleyTown

Retr0gamer wrote:
    I wouldn't turn my nose up at a heavily english accented localisation ala Dragon Quest VIII. No annoying americans like FFX and FFXII please!

Even with Microsoft behind them, Mistwalker is not Square-Enix. They will not have the budget for that. The emotional japanese voices and that sexy face plate is all I want.

Its a crime that XII got dubbed IMO. I know upgrading up to a DVD9 might be a bit much just for a voice track but it would have made a huge difference to presentation.

Microsoft are handling the localisation and they definitely have a bigger budget and care a lot more about the western market.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

evad_lhorg wrote:
    No collectors edition. from shops youre looking to pay about 55euro. and its ok. nothing amazing.

oh my god...:eek:

i was thinking we would have something cooler and nicer for waiting all 'these years'!!!:mad:

if there are no any differences between NTSC and PAL version,i will definitely get that US collector's edition...:(

Advertisement