Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Speaker Fitting

Options
  • 01-02-2007 10:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭

Does anyone know of a company in Dublin that will supply and fit replacement car speakers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

nodger wrote:
    Does anyone know of a company in Dublin that will supply and fit replacement car speakers?

Most alarm/phone installers will do this for you.

AutoGlaze, RM Distribution, Safesounds, etc, etc.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭nodger

crosstownk wrote:
    Most alarm/phone installers will do this for you.

AutoGlaze, RM Distribution, Safesounds, etc, etc.....

I've done it myself in previous cars, but the reason I ask is that it's supposedly a very time-consuming job on a CLK and you kind of have to know what you're doing when removing door panels, etc. Would I be better off just bending over and taking it to a Merc garage?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I'd try Safesounds in Drumcondra - They'll be cheaper than a Merc garage, and they'll do a good job - they do this kind of work all day.

Advertisement