Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Discs for Peugeot 106 GTI

Options
  • 02-02-2007 3:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭

Contemplating changing the brakes on my standard '99 106 GTI. I was told a while ago about these 'Blackdiamond' discs.

Any idea where I could source such a set and how much on average should it cost to get them fitted? What sort of prices are we looking at too?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭alanlouthzzr

EBC do a black flash disc that will fit your car. I'm not sure of the prices but they are more expensive than regular discs. AFAIK they are available through Westgate Motor Factors in the town.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Why change them?

The standard ones are fine afaik.

Advertisement