Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alarm in the Park last night!

Options
  • 02-02-2007 10:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭

Was anyone else kept awake last night and this morning from that annoying alarm?? I am getting so sick of alarms going off! isn't there some regulalation that alarms can't go off for more than 15/20 mins?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭bullvine

Heard it, my god still going this morning, twice before 7 O'Clock,

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Plenty

You should notify your management company about that. Just give then the exact address and they can contact the residents of that property to get them to switch it off. Failing that, they have the right to switch it off themselves and then bill the property owners of costs incurred for doing so.

Here's hoping you get a better night sleep tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Tanith

That was the 2nd night in a row we moved into the front bedroom to sleep, the night before someone was playing music really loud about 12.30 and we get up at 6 so like some sleep!! and again with the alarm last night. Couldn't believe when I went into my room this morning that it was still going! I also thought alarm systems had a 10/20 min limit and then they had to shut down, something to do with noise pollution laws??

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Plenty

A very similar thing happened in The Wood at the beginning of January:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055035037

Advertisement