Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microchipping for €5

Options
  • 02-02-2007 10:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭

You can get your dog microchipped for €5 in the carpark of Superquinn in Sutton. It's on today and tomorrow. I heard it on the radio today, well worth it I'd say!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Do ya know where Sutton is by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Wokie

Sutton is on the way out to Howth in Dublin!!;)

This is a great initiative by DSPCA but people need to remember that they need an ID tag on the dog as well. And if the dog does keep chewing the ID tag off (as is so often the excuse:rolleyes: ), write a contact number on the inside of the collar in indelible (sp?) marker!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I wonder if they could do children as well...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

Does this apply to cats by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Bettyboop

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shelli

Nala wrote:
    Does this apply to cats by any chance?

it said only dogs for the time being unfortunately, but if your close by why not drop round with the cat, all they can say is no but you might be lucky?

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

no the dspca are not offering this service to cats at present - just dogs - fingers crossed that'll change in the future though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭mjffey

Thaedydal wrote:
    I wonder if they could do children as well...

:D:D Wouldn't no why not....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭Rancid

Advertisement