Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Astro Soccer @ Benildus

• 02-02-2007 11:01am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys.
    Hoping to get a group for a midweek kickabout at Benildus Gym in Goatstown near to Stillorgan and Dundrum. Bus routes run nearby and Luas within walking distance. Any person of any skill is welcome. Just hoping to have a bit of fun and get a bit fitter...

If interested, please post. Day and time to be debated and venue can be changed for convenience...

🤪

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,342 ✭✭✭Ardent

I'd be on for it if you can arrange a weekly game on a Thursday. I know a mate who'd play too. We're both decent players, i.e., not great but not crap either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Might be a bit of interest from some of the Boardeaux players. I'll link to this thread in our forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

my girlfriend lives around the corner so i'd be up for this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Q_Ball wrote:
    my girlfriend lives around the corner so i'd be up for this.

Is that a roundabout way of askign if girls can play? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

Stekelly wrote:
    Is that a roundabout way of askign if girls can play? :)

well, you have seen me play :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Would be very interested if it was different venue, no hope of it going north I guess ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭ullu

I'll play on any of the midweek days.

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭ullu

So the OP hasn't logged in since he posted this; if there's still any interest, let me know and I'll get on the case.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Sorry guys, having restricted access to internet at the moment...Still certainly interested. Yes, girls can play...

Ok, how does a thursday night suit people? Also, my e-mail is 0440221@student.ul.ie - I may be more reachable here.

ALL are welcome regardless of age, gender, race, etc... :) Just so there are no future roundabout questions! Will try to keep in more reg. contact and sort it. Talk soon...

🤪

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

if it was thursday or monday i'd be up for it...

• Advertisement
Advertisement