Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bass Player Available

• 02-02-2007 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Im a seasoned ;) bass player looking for an existing bassless band or like minded musicians in the Louth or Dublin area.

I have been playing for almost 20 years now (since I was 13) and consider my self pretty decent. My musical influences are rock and funk. Hendrix, Chilis, Zep the Who even Jamiroquai but enjoy any music and love to play challenging stuff

My bass playing influences are Flea, Jack Bruce, Paul McCartney Stuart Zender and Nick Seymour.

PM me if the bottom has fallen out of your world

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 gavmeister

HI

Im a 33 year old guitarist, singer , songwriter. Like doing covers too and can play a lot of hendrix , some chillies , nirvana etc for practice and maybe a few paid gigs where we could slip in one or two of our own. I have a drummer in the wings who I havent played with yet but is keen to get into rehearsals in dublin west someplace.

gav

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

cheers. Will be in touch!

• Registered Users Posts: 48 louthguy

hi ya

im in a covers band in louth (drogheda area) and we are lookin for a bass player. covers include the likes of hendrix, black crows, neil young, u2 , the killers, fratellis , stones etc email me if ur interested

leonard_niall@yahoo.co.uk

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

Available again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Please start a new thread in the correct forum.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement