Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

foreigners

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭evil_seed

i love it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Best christy moore song ever!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Nice find. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Duras

Brilliant! :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Excellent.

Now with added contraveshulism: BLOODY INJUNS!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

priceless.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Classic :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Bravo, OP. :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,903 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

it's not safe to go to the public baths no more :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

It annoys me a little when someone just posts a link to something on this forum

A)There is a way to show pictures in thread. There is a way to show YouTube videos in thread. You can copy and paste jokes straight from other sites without the need to link.

B)There is a forum if you want to link to funny stuff http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=838 for all those

C)That was just plain Shít!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

B)There is a forum if you want to link to funny stuff http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=838 for all those

This is a humour forum, it is a funny video, it is not cool, it is a funny video:rolleyes:

Kindly keep kalm Kaptain.

Please use the thread rating system if you wish to express a negative view of a thread as per the Charter. Saying that something is shít in giant bold type is not going to encourage users to post.

You will note that in the interests of good humour I accepted the abuse I got for my absolutely excellent Mexican joke.
    Including several death threats I might add.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭jay_haych

my apologies, i thought this was the humor forum. didnt realise there were so many rules. i am soooo sorry to have vexed you so much.

could you please pm me all the necessary rules about jokes and punchlines.

is there anything else i should know.

are knock knock jokes permitted or should they be in the "hardware" forum under "doors"

as it is boards."IE" should all my jokes be irish or ireland related.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,288 ✭✭✭Archeron

jay_haych wrote:

are knock knock jokes permitted or should they be in the "hardware" forum under "doors"

Haha. Classic!! :D

Don't fret, it was a fine post in keeping with the best traditions of the forum.

Your last post was good too. Keep it up. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Jay,

If you have a problem with another users posts then use the report bad post button or send me, Hagar or Bio a PM.

Hagar stepped in a week ago and commented on Kaptains post. There is no need to bring it back up.

edit:
    Hello Hagar, fancy meeting you here. So, er.. do you come here often

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

brilliant........... its going on my bebo page now

Advertisement