Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

service lights for BMW 3 series

Options
  • 02-02-2007 12:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭

Any idea where i can get a service lights reset device.. Thinking of servicing it myself and i'd like to be able to set the lights back to indicate the next due date for service..?

thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

What model?
    Its a DIY job!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭thegills

I've seen these on eBay. It's probably worth investing in one as BMW dealers charge €90 per hour ex VAT just to check your service lights.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Newer 3ers can be done from inside the car whereas older ones (~10yrs) need to be reset from the OBD socket using a tool (like the Draper one) from ebay/GSF/wherever. Alternatively a paper clip can be used!

Advertisement