Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Broken into car-lock help

Options
  • 02-02-2007 2:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi folks,
    Could do with some help.
    Some little bastar& has broken into my car and managed to shag up the lock, where do I get the part for a toyota door lock, starlet.
    They drilled in the lock so I can't open it from the outside, although I can push the door out from the inside if you understand.
    Also I need to get it fitted too, where do I get it done in the Dublin area?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Since you found somehow AH to post your first ever post, how come you overlooked that there is a forum that specifically deals with "where in Dublin" issues? It's called the Dublin forum.
    There -> http://boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=175
    Btw, google is your friend (and the golden pages)

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Moved from AH. I've a feeling that you'll get quicker help here than in the Dublin forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Any Toyota dealer or decent independent garage will do this for you. The Toyota dealer will be the most expensive. Maybe someone you know is mechanic who can do it for you as a nixer?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

Alot of insurance policies cover this type of work without affecting your premium. Check with your provider.

Advertisement