Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I know i shouldnt ask this

Options
  • 02-02-2007 2:36pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭

Im going in for another tattoo on saturday, its gonna be on the back of my right calf. What im wondering is, how much would i be looking at for this? I dont care about the price, i just want to make sure i have enough money with me. Its gonna be black instead of red though

liverbird_right.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Being honest with ya dude, I wouldnt get that done here. Get it done in Liverpool cos the artists there will have done thousands of them so it'll be spot on.

As for how much money 160, you prolly wont need it all but it never hurts to be safe.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Im going to Danny Bullmans place in Limerick, i was happy with the other one he did for me. I understand what you're saying though

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Oh yeah man! In no way was I dissing whatever artist you were going to! Good luck with the tattoo, dont forget to put up the picture of it in the 'Show me Yours...' thread. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

I think thats fine asking something like that? I thought you were going ask something like "what kind of tattoo should I get next ?" Asking for prices I think is fine!

Yea bring extra anyway id reckon 80 - 120 I have one the same size and its in red, cost me 120

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

Well, was in Danny Bullmans on Saturday afternoon. Couldnt fit me in then so i paid it all up and made the appointment for Friday afternoon.

Costing me €220 in black, would have been €240 in colour.

• Advertisement

Any artistes in the place wanna help me out. I wanna try and get 5 gold stars with the years we won the CL underneath them in the tattoo. Anyone have an placement ideas for them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

i aint no artist (far from it) but maybe have em like a semi circle around the base...hard to describe when i have no software to draw em with...just get a man united crest over it i say! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Melion wrote:
    Any artistes in the place wanna help me out. I wanna try and get 5 gold stars with the years we won the CL underneath them in the tattoo. Anyone have an placement ideas for them?

Must resist ms paint urge

Must resist ms paint urge

Do it!!!!!

*Shakes fist"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

GO EMMET!

Ya ledge ya!

• Advertisement

Got it done, so unbelivably happy with how it turned out. Ill get a pic up either later tonight or tomorrow. Even Phil(the tattoo artist) was delighted with it, said it came out really smooth looking.

Advertisement