Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

changing Car Phone kits

• 02-02-2007 3:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

I currently have a Nokia 6230i and use the CK-7W Nokia Bluetooth car kit with the MBC-15S mobile holder.

I am looking to get the new Nokia N73 and was wondering if someone can tell me which cradle/holder I can get so that my N73 can charge and connect to the car kit and if there is much work involved in installing this ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭anthony4335

I have just ordered the cradle for the 3230 (CR-28) as I have read that it will work, as there is no cradle for the N73, I have the CARK 126 kit , and plugged the cable in directly and it appears to work, as it did for my 6280 even though I was told it would not. I will leave a post when it arrives letting you know how it works.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭The Doktor

I have the Ck-7w myself. I have a 6680. The cradle I have is for my last phone,6630, but the 6680 fits in it fine.
    What I have done is, I hard wired a charger behind the dash, and the cable comes out just under the cradle, so I can just stick the cable into the phone for it to charge. I like my car to be neat, and hate cables all over the place, but this is a nice solution, as as far as I know there is no cradle that will charge the 6680. It also means i dont need to worry if i change my phone (unless nokia change their charging socket!)
    The whole thing took me about 30 mins.

Advertisement