Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Any opinions??

Options
  • 02-02-2007 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭

I was thinking of finally getting a car but can't say I know much of what to look out for.
    For the price I was going for around a 00 and thinking of getting something like a SEAT Cordoba 1.4 Stella or an Alfa Romeo 146 1.4 TS

Can anyone recommend one of those? or suggest something similar??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

1st thoughts? wat age are you and have you a full licence ? depends alot on 1st car

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭underpants

I've got a full license and I've checked out insurance on a few cars from 1.2 up to 1.6 and I'm getting prices of around 1,000. If thats what you wanted to know. But thats not really the issue. I just want to make sure I get a decent enough car rather than buying something then as soon as I get it have to hear people say stuff like "OOOh, you shouldnt have got one of those, they always break down" etc

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

SEAT Leon?

Advertisement