Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debt Consolidation Mortgages

Options
  • 02-02-2007 4:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi there,

Does anybody know if there are any lenders who offer debt consolidation mortgages to first time buyers?

Thanks a million,

JJ

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Dutz

pm me and i will advise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 jamjar

pm sent, thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

they are dog expensive sub prime mortgages though :(

are you selling them dutz ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Dutz

no - i wish - there is alot of money to be made in it

i do admin in a mortgage brokers and can give some advice - hope to sell one day though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Sarah W

If you have sufficient income and equity (you can remortgage up to 95% of the property value) and your payment history on your current mortgage and loans is good - i.e. no arrears - you can remortgage with a main stream lender rather than resorting to a sub prime lender.

Sarah

www.rea.ie

• Advertisement

jamjar wrote:
    lenders who offer debt consolidation mortgages to first time buyers?

remortgage as in how there is no mortgage ..yet.

this looks like a 110% mortgage application to me . Are there such things sarah ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Sarah W

Not in Ireland and very unlikely to be introduced. I misunderstood (?) Jamjar's post to say that he has his/her first mortgage and is looking to repay other debts. If that's not the case he/she needs to concentrate on clearing all unsecured debt before even thinking about taking on a mortgage.

Sarah

www.rea.ie

Thats what I thought, Dutz , OTOH, seems to be able to source a product which will be a 100% mortgage as well as consolidate some debt and pay legal expenses and stuff so I am assuming Dutz can get me a 110% mortgage in this case.

I'll still bet its a kaka sub prime mortgage and at 7% interest or even higher.

Advertisement