Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nokia N73 unwanted upgrade -vodafone

• 02-02-2007 6:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 908 ✭✭✭

Hey all just wondering what should i sell the N73 for. Locked to vodafone at the moment. cost €270 in the shop.......
    would like to get a k800i instead, swap and a few quid !!!
    any ideas guys..... and nothing too low so ye can rip me off if i go to sell it ;)

charged it up and played with it for an hour or so but i just don't like it, should have gone for the k800i, me thinks... dam that decision to flip the coin and let the gods decide......:rolleyes: the n73 is nice but has too much stuff on it, and just rather the lay out of the k8001

i have all the packaging etc, still with screen protector on it etc no scratchs, has head phones 128mb card charger and data cable to connect to pc....... have receipt as well
    scuby

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

selling for 270?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 908 ✭✭✭scuby

yea, was due an up-grade and left the price plan i was on, which is the old talk and text plus..... if i went for a new price fit, or what ever it would have benn a cuple of quid less......

u think 270 was to high ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 IRISH ADS

YOU ARE WELCOME POST IT ON WWW.IRISHADS.IE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

IRISH ADS wrote:
    YOU ARE WELCOME POST IT ON WWW.IRISHADS.IE
    If you post anything on that site you will be waiting a year before it sells :) , theres no ads on the site because no body uses it

well i would be using adverts.ie if and when i will be selling the phone....

any other feedback on the phone would be welcome

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

there were 2 on adverts for sale awhile ago but none sold.I donot really think there in too much demand .Like there were loads of k800i's and mine was one of them and they sold in max 1 week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭damo86

erm...why dont you take it back?if you have all packaging etc,they shouldn't refuse to take it back..thus saving the hassle of selling it!!!
    doing it tomorrow with the blackberry pearl which i got today,only had 2 secs and drove me mad!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭digitally-yours

Once packaging has been opened they dont take it back

let us know if you were able to return your blackberry

damo86 wrote:
    erm...why dont you take it back?if you have all packaging etc,they shouldn't refuse to take it back..thus saving the hassle of selling it!!!
    doing it tomorrow with the blackberry pearl which i got today,only had 2 secs and drove me mad!!

i did ask but they said, as i had opened the box, they couldn't.... let me know how u get on, and i will try again if u are sucessful.... or we can go in together and take em on !!

strange..the girl(a very nice girl too..patrick st,cork;-)) in the o2 store said if i didnt like it i can take it back as long it has original packaging etc,she even took it out of the box in front of me to set it up etc before i parted cash!

anyways..fingers crossed

@drdre might be getting a k800i instead...any reason why did you sell yours?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

damn you!! I just bought the n70 for 280!! lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

damo86 wrote:

Just wondering, what drove you mad about the Pearl?

they took back the pearl anyway,but they told me i wont be able to take back the k800i:).
    @urban weigh
    didn't like the pearl because of the user interface...too fussy,text entry is a nightmare but i may of not given it a chance to get used to it...the main reason i gave it back was the crappy wap internet.

well lat least O2 will take back an opened box... vodafone will not :mad:
    getting the unlocking code for the n73, next week, called them and they are to get it for me in the next 5 working days... will be selling it unlocked after that...

damo86,
    just wondering are u trying tp get rid of the k800i ? is it locked to O2 ?
    would be interested if it's unlocked from O2, when i sell the n73.....

im using the k800i now,its my first non-smartphone,im very impressed,basically got everything in it..i was going to get the n73 on vodafone but o2 deals where better,unfortunately ill be keeping the k800i!

you'll have no prob selling the n73 i'd say,nokia fans will love it!

o2 where very this decent..the girl took a liking to me so had no probs :-D!

i'm now stabbing u in the back with a voodo doll :D
    god dam O2... any chane u could chat her up further and get her to take mine back or if she has a friend in vodafone !!!!!!!!

he he...ill try!

good luck selling the n73

well, got the unlocking code from vodafone today, so will try it out when i get home.
    will be posting on adverts shortly after that if anyone is interested in buying.....:D

well got the unlocking code from vodafone... no charge for it anyway...
    so gone onto adverts if is anyone interested :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

you're selling it for 400? Sorry but didnt you pay 270 for it? Nice bit of inflation there...:p

• Advertisement

what did you pay for your one, sim free and unlocked from komplett ?

plus i have a contract now for the next 18 months after taking this on an up-grade and i will have to wait till then to get another .. and yes it was 270, anyone can see the price list in vodafone and would know what i paid anyway..

i have asked severel people for a guide price and was advised to post for that....
    and as always, would be open to any decent offer like all people selling an item...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

scuby wrote:
    well lat least O2 will take back an opened box... vodafone will not :mad:
    strange i bought sony k630v in vodafone store in carlow two months ago and box was not sealad! had to return it though cos of problem with music tracks/player and was gonna get samsung but that was not in sealed box either and more sinister looked like had been used as all the protective plastic stiky screen covers had been removed! and shop would not guarantee that it had never been sold before lol

Advertisement