Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

H&M in Town

• 02-02-2007 7:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where the H&M is in Dublin city center...if there is one? I can't seem to find it!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Henry St. (the big one off O'Connell St.)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

And if you can wait until 2008 there will be one out the back of the St Stephens green centre. There are hoardings up at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

It's just to the left of Roches as you're walking to Henry Street down Liffey Street. It's technically part of the Ilac, but it opens onto the street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Schlemm

found it! thanx!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 668 ✭✭✭blow69

Also one in Dundrum.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭~nop~

And if you can wait until 2008 there will be one out the back of the St Stephens green centre. There are hoardings up at the moment.

Where Champion Sports used to be?? How come its taking till 2008?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

nope, actually walkout the back door. I think telecom eireann used to be there but I'm not 100% on that. They have completely knoced whatever was there and are rebuilding. I think there is a zara going in as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

the one on jervis is ****e

go to the one in Dundrum or Liffey Valley, well better

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

I think telecom eireann used to be there but I'm not 100% on that. They have completely knoced whatever was there and are rebuilding.

Indeed, The Gaiety Centre.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 950 ✭✭✭cotwold

What else is going to be there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

unreggd wrote:
    the one on jervis is ****e

go to the one in Dundrum or Liffey Valley, well better
    i don't agree, it depends on what you're looking for. If you want ladieswear or menswear then you have to go to Dundrum or Liffey Valley but if all you're into is the Young range then Mary Street is the best

Advertisement