Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

winners tips (unlike bayern munich loving joebhoy...rofl)

Options
  • 02-02-2007 7:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭

hi, unlike joebhoy the bristol city loving 0-1 losing heros, Im really good at gambling, I'm not sure why I just have a knack for stricking it lucky, hopefully my winning results will lead onto a job as a tipster in some newspaper, thats the only reason im doing it.
    So If you want some free money here are my mega tips

This one should be close, however i can see Italy running out of steam in the last 20 minutes just like they did last year when they were ahead at half time.

5 points on Italy +7 points at half time@evens with bluesq

I can see Wales charging at us from the start, I just feel we will have enough to beat them. im not going to touch the spread however this is a good value bet.

1.5 points on wales ht/ireland ft @6/1 with bet365

I think wigan will finally put an end to their losing streak against a pompey side that arent in the best of form and am going for

6 points on wigan 10/11 Draw No Bet @ 10/11 with bluesq

This looks like a good solid bet to me (and im the coolest)

4 points on man city to win vs reading @5/4 with victor chandler

I fancy villa to edge a tight low scoring game, theres no value in backing them at 10/11 to win therefore

1pt on astonvilla 1-0 vs westham @ 6/1 with ladbrokes
    1pt on astonvilla to win 2-0 @15/2 with paddypower

I reckon chelsea and man utd will both win their games but may struggle in doing so

2.5 points draw/chelsea ht/ft vs charlton @ 7/2 with ladbrokes
    2.5 points draw/man utd ht/ft vs spurs @ 4/1 with sportingodds

Stern John could make his debut for sunderland against his former team coventry this looks like a decent bet

1.5 points on Stern John last goalscorer vs coventry@6/1 with betfred

I got the bears +7 at 10/11 last week but they have gone done to 5/6 now, I still think it is a good bet and feel the total points is slightly too high.

6 points on the chicago bears +7 against the colts in the superbowl @5/6 with paddypower

4 points chicago bears against the colts in the superbowl under 48.5 total points@10/11 with coral

Get on this quick, his playing ebdon at 7pm tonight

2 points on Doherty to win the Malta cup at 9/2 with william hill

and finally in honour of the funny guy joebhoy, I am also opting to wager on the german league, and I will go for what the man I just mentioned should have went for (OMG ROFL)...............a draw.

2.5 points on Hertha Berlin and Hamburg to draw@12/5 with coral

There you go, Im going to start charging for my tips soon so take advantage while you can, you will make a profit if you back all these at the odds available, but question is how much?

my point system ranges from 1-6 points

total points bet - 39.5
    Returns -

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭lolkelly

You're an idiot!

Answer me this, for someone who is really good at gambling why would you want a JOB as a tipster?!! Why not just make all your money from gambling.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭iwincosimcool

lolkelly wrote:
    You're an idiot!
    mega cuss!! you proper embarresed me with that statement.

lolkelly wrote:
    You're an idiot!

Answer me this, for someone who is really good at gambling why would you want a JOB as a tipster?!! Why not just make all your money from gambling.......

cos i have no control over my gambling, so wouldent be able to keep to a system. but i tip very well and youll see when i make a profit on the above tips

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭RaiseTheBlinds

well,...fairplay for putting a good deal of effort into your post.

you should know that first and last goalscorer are rip ofs always with regaurds to value !!!! thats why all bookies promote first/last scorer cashbacks etc.

second,..... why not go "to win to nil" instead of 2 correct score bets ?....
    to win to nil should always by 3 times the starting price of the said team.

just a thought.

ill be watching closely to your tips - results.

best o luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

I fancy villa to edge a tight low scoring game, theres no value in backing them at 10/11 to win therefore
    I think this is decent enough value. Think I'll get on it.

Here's what I'm going with:

5 pts on Italy +8 HT score @ 10/11 with Skybet

France likely to pull away and win by more then 14 points during the last 20 minutes but Italy regularly seem to put in very good first half performances.

2.5 pts on Scotland +15 @ 10/11 with Stan James

Even if England's gamble with Wilkinson and Farrell pays off, it's going to be tough to beat the Scots by more than 14 points.

2.5 pts on Liverpool to keep a clean sheet @ 10/11 with PP

Apart from the cup games against Arsenal their defensive record at home is great and Andy Johnson is struggling to be fit in time.

5 pts on Ireland -3 @ 10/11 with Skybet

Ireland with even 40% posession should be good enough to beat the handicap.

2.5 pts on Aston Villa to bt West Ham @ 10/11 with PP

Very impressed with their performance against Newcastle even though they lost, so expect them to beat a struggling West Ham at home.

2.5 pt on Liverpool Clean Sheet; Aston Villa to bt West Ham; Ireland +3pts; Italy +6pts HT; Scotland +14 @ 21.5/1

Total Points Bet: 20

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

hi, unlike joebhoy the bristol city loving 0-1 losing heros, Im really good at gambling, I'm not sure why I just have a knack for stricking it lucky, hopefully my winning results will lead onto a job as a tipster in some newspaper, thats the only reason im doing it.
    So If you want some free money here are my mega tips

Nice one, that's the most immature beginning to a post I've ever read. This combined with your posts on this forum to date have convinced me to ignore all of your further posts.

Grow up.

Nice one, that's the most immature beginning to a post I've ever read. This combined with your posts on this forum to date have convinced me to ignore all of your further posts.

Grow up.

I take it you took his advise and bet on bristol city:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

I take it you took his advise and bet on bristol city:D

Nope, I do my own bets.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Standard here is dipping alarmingly lately. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Bateman wrote:
    Standard here is dipping alarmingly lately. :(
    I agree, some of the stuff posted here is pathetic, egotistical and silly, especially posts involving money staked.

OP seems incredibly childish, on one hand claiming to be really good at gambling and having the lucky streak (sigh) which could lead him down the career path of a rag tipster (reach for the stars)

• Advertisement
Advertisement