Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timber Framed Flats Alert

Options
  • 02-02-2007 8:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Someone had the audacity to lock this article in Building DIY section. What a cheek.

My only intent was to warn and to be aware of the risks and dangers.

I clearly stated 8 dwellings destroyed, it does not look like that extent from the outside but just look at how many lights are on in the Block at night ! At least 8 are uninhabited.

Go see for yourself before removing or locking the messenger out.

Did you look up Colindale, London, NO, you didn't bother your backside !

Real people die in real fires and I can assure you I am real as well. I lost my friends in a FIRE. I hope you never lose any of yours. Be alert, aware and listen, you can't hear from the grave.

RIP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Isn't timber framed housing the most common type in the U.S.?

I don't see what the big deal is. Lots of concrete houses go on fire. I had friends who narrowly escaped a fire in a block of flats. You might as well have the audacity to start posting about the dangers of apartment blocks....

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Locked,This is not feedback.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement