Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Look what they've done to my car, Ma ...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Oh dear Lord....... :eek: :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

Thats the new Batmobile for the Batman on a budget who doesn't really care if it gets him there or not but it looks stylish, in his mind anyway.:)
    What magazine was it featured in, Crashed Cars Monthly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

No way is that going to sell.Only some muppets going to buy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

drdre wrote:
    No way is that going to sell.Only some muppets going to buy it.
    If some muppet buys it it'll sell. :p

Not for 11,000 euros the thing isn't worth 2,000 even on a good day.

• Advertisement

Does anyone ever wonder what goes through the mind of someone who decides to do this to a car?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Max_Damage wrote:
    Does anyone ever wonder what goes through the mind of someone who decides to do this to a car?

Too much Clearasil fumes ?

:D:D:D

Air or a bacterial infection I'd say.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

junkyard wrote:
    Air or a bacterial infection I'd say.:)

:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭Revelation Joe

Trying to be serious for a moment...isn't that front 'air dam' going to bugger up the engine cooling? It's covering a large part of the grille, so not enough air will get to the rad.
    OK it's got scoops on the bonnet but I don't think that will help the circulation of air under the bonnet...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

I like the way it has the chav essential chicken wire grille for cooling. And a reg plate stuck accross it for not.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,397 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

It's starting to look like an Altezza :)

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭slickmcvic

579429_20070121030113_6.jpg

156 MODIFIED TWO TONE SHOW CAR ....A holy show of a car more like....what an abortion of a job!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Ma someone "Barryed" me car!

Mike.

I wonder what his next "project" is going to be? Is a good job guys like this don't have enough money to buy decent cars.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,401 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

I like the red leather seats..reminds me of my sitting room chairs lol..jaysus the banana yellow really doesnt match though!

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 MTL79

Well Whatever about Over Heating, them alfa's are pants anyway, Glorified Fiats (can u actually glorify a fiat?)
    And that Colour inside ruins it with the decent leather thats probably standard on the Car,

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Scum.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Hey... don't knock it, I know of one admirer who'd happily pay €11k for that car.

Unfortunately (or thankfully), my 4 year old Hotwheels-mad son doesn't have €11k, or a driving license. I'll show him this photo tomorrow for the laugh, just to see what he says.

Myself, I think that's actually the worst modified Irish car I have ever seen. Love 'em or hate 'em, 156's are at their best when completely original IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

MTL79 wrote:
    Well Whatever about Over Heating, them alfa's are pants anyway, Glorified Fiats (can u actually glorify a fiat?)

First post! Is this some sort of record?!

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Well, the 156 has now joined the illustrious ranks of oil burning civics, clapped out corollas and the like in the council house poverty trap.

Shame.

Well, the 156 has now joined the illustrious ranks of oil burning civics, clapped out corollas and the like in the council house poverty trap.

Shame.

It's a sad day. No Alfa, no mater how bad reliablity wise it is, deserves this.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,401 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

mike65 wrote:

Mike.

Lollers!!, I reckon MTL79 must have been a lurker, even if not it seems like he'll find similar thinking Fiat fanboys here :p

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 65,397 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

mike65 wrote:

It must be. Not quite sure in what category though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

MTL79 wrote:

I don't know - why not ask some ferrari owners? Seriously - you signed up to post that? The regular suspects are boring enough as it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭TheNog

good god

That dog needs to be rescued fast.......:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭maidhc

bazz26 wrote:

An xbox in a car? Have these people no homes to go to?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

bazz26 wrote:

They all died or were or have been removed form the gene pool?

Advertisement