Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canis Canem Edit

Options
  • 02-02-2007 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭

There has been a lot of drama surrounding this game but it looks kind of fun. Has anyone tried it? It's gone down a lot in price so may give it a go but I'd like to hear some opinions first. I've got a PS2 but have yet to give it a proper chance and have only played PS1 and dance mat games on it really. Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

It's quite good. Imagine GTA with a more refined control system and a lot less driving. then move everything to a schoolyard setting and you're getting warm...
    It's well worth the price that play are charging for it anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

I'm just a little confused with the reports I've heard. Are you the bully or are you fighting the bullies?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

You can be either, really. It's not all that shocking. Curiously, I've never heard anyone get uppity about the dating part of the game. All that kissing in the toilets at 15 years old, you'd think someone would be complaining...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,455 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Its a very enjoyable game indeed. You can go down the bullying route if you really want to, but that will mean you'll have to get fairly adept at outrunning the prefects.
    Its worth a buy though. Definitely preferred it to GTA - didnt feel as morally dirty while playing it. Plus play enough you unlock infinite go-kart priviliges - that fast became my most favourite of gaming vehicles.

Advertisement