Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rapidshare.com gone again with NTL

Options
  • 02-02-2007 10:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

rapidshare.com is gone again today and megaupload suddenly comes back at the exact same time, very strange. Im with NTL galway does anybody know whats going on here. also ive never been able to see an image with imageavenue. is this an NTL problem.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

i downloaded a file off of rapid share today no peoblwm, although I was only getting 400 KB/s

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 mdev

yes but are you with ntl because as far as i know people using eircom and others never had a problem

yeah Im with NTL, Im on the 6 MB package.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 mdev

wow im on the 6mb myself and ive never got close to 400 kB/s i usually get about 240 KB/s.

Yeah you cant go by the speed test websites , you have to actually have to go by the speed at which you download a file. I find this file to be very good.

http://www.cdburnerxp.se/downloadsetup.zip

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 lateshift

same as that.. 6Mb NTL in Galway.. and far from happy.
    Rapidshare, which i pay for, is gone again and Megaupload is accessible for the 1st time this year. a few other similar sites are blank pages also. they've managed to run what was the best BB service in the country completely into the ground, so they can stuff it now.
    i just signed up with Smart yesterday, hopefully by month-end NTL will be just a bad memory :)

Advertisement