Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

n73 music edition sound issue

• 03-02-2007 10:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭

morning,

got myself a n73 music edition the other day - mostly very happy with it except for one issue.

at the end of every song, there is a hiss noise for about a second before the phone plays the next song. incredibly annoying. im gonna go to the nokia shop here in helsinki today to have a look at their display models and see if they have the same issues, anyone else have this little bug?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭NiSmO

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭drrnwbb

wierd. i just tried out a display model and there was no hiss at the end of songs - i will go take it to the service place in a few days to have a look. cheers for the reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭drrnwbb

ah - i installed the latest firmware and all is fine now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ejay009

hello
    i m from india
    I have the same problem.. hiss noise :(
    could you please help me?? what can i do?
    thanks in advance

MY N73 ME firmware Version:
    30-10-2006
    RM-133
    Nokia-N73(Z5.01)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

I read somewhere that you cant update the firmware yourself. is this true or can ye do it via the usb cable?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 661 ✭✭✭thewing

Yeah it's true - google

Advertisement