Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maddens Entertainment - Gone?

Options
  • 03-02-2007 2:11pm
    Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭

I heard yesterday that Maddens have shut shop, can anyone confirm this? Tried a google but no reference anywhere. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

yeah, it was in the paper the other day. the're closing 3 shops, keeping madden finance and the service place open.

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Thats a shame, thanks for the confirm.

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

Felixdhc wrote:
    Thats a shame, thanks for the confirm.
    Not really IMHO, their carrigaline store had incredibly st1tty customer service.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

Cobh & Carrigaline shutting up - but I think the original store on Parliament Bridge remains. (I agree about Customer Services in Carrigaline - I once went in there, was ignored for so long I stormed out and bought my TV around the corner). (Mind you that place is closed too). But it's sad that more Cork people are facing unemployment!

Advertisement