Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guitarist needed to start a PUNK revolution!!!

• 03-02-2007 4:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭

Hey, i'm currently looking for a 2nd guitarist for my 4pc hard rocking punk band.
    I'm the vocalist and guitarist for the band. We're currently just me, a bassist and a beginner drummer. Need a 2nd guitarist to complete the band and help with creativity. Experience not necessary, only creativity counts here!

For now we're pretty much only confined to the punk genre. Inspirations are bands like Rise Against, Ramones, Alkaline Trio, Anti-Flag, Lagwagon, NOFX (well, maybe not NOFX but any decent harcore/punk band..!) You get the idea... We need a guitarist who has good knowledge of punk. No, not the bands, just the music.

We're aiming high. Looking for a mainstream punk revival and so you need to be serious and dedicated if interested. Is all about making good music and rocking it out. Punk music is easy to play but tough to come up with good music to not sound like any other punk band. Its the creativity that counts here, not skills. We're not a metal band!

So any guitarist intersted in starting a punk revolution can join in. We're all 19 in here.. so it'ld be cool if u're around the same age group. Although age doesnt matter if u've got the punk in you!
    If interested you can PM me or e-mail me at afaquerulz@gmail.com

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Sean7

eh... I'll do it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

^....???
    if u could be a lil more clear...

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭skapunkkeith

i emailed you

ahmm... bump??
    anymore....???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭OLP

Hmmm... I might be interested, I'm more into Irish/English punk/O! but I love the old American stuff like Black Flag and Minor Threat. Where would ye be planning on having practices?

• Advertisement

^we'll be mostly practicing in the city centre for now. I like the old american hardcore punk stuff too.. I like it more than the new "softer" punk and pop-punk. Its mostly the american stuff i'm into. If u're interested u can e-mail of PM me..

Hey man, sorry I was in Wexford last few days. Where did you email me?

i didnt e-mail you. I just said ur post was extremely vague. I didnt really say that, but i meant it that way...

Right, I'm 21. I live in Dublin City Centre, been playing guitarsince sometime in secondary school I forget when. Fell away from it for a bit when I moved to Dublin but have been getting back into it over the past while and I miss bein in a band. I like punk and I think I'd enjoy playin with you guys. I like alot of the bands ye listed up there.

I have little or no access to a computer at the moment so I'll pm my number.

Advertisement