Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

21st

Options
  • 03-02-2007 6:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭

hello everyone,
    just wondering im going to be 21 in april and i was wondering does anyone no a good pub that i could hold it in?i was thinking of the old oak but just wondering if anyone can suggest anywhere else, i live in carrigaline so town or douglas would be best

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Going to one myself now in a couple of hours. I think Cubicilos is the name of the place. I will report back on what type of deal was done and if it was nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Dodgy DJ, crap finger food, odd clientele (read: knackers). Don't go there anyway!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

So, good night then? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

ya i was thinking le cheile but was in their o ne night and the band was so dodgey put me off it. but if its frfee then who could say no??d generate was your second comment about the old oak??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,691 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

chuci wrote:
    d generate was your second comment about the old oak??

Id say it was about Cubicilos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭wordofmouth

why that sounds like stans 21st to me..

Advertisement