Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] My Snowballs!

Options
  • 03-02-2007 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Ahhhhh!! They have been melted by ccp. sobs.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

What are you on about? i still have like 200 of them and 2 launchers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

You guuuuuuys, whatcha on about? Are you talking about comets? That'd be cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

since i wasn't in eve at the time ill leave one of the other lads to explain it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭LordBlonde

Sounds like a special event thing. I still have my pumpkin helmet and christmas stuff from Guild Wars.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

What are you on about? i still have like 200 of them and 2 launchers

Go read the info on those 200 snowballs. :)

onoes!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

R0ot wrote:
    since i wasn't in eve at the time ill leave one of the other lads to explain it :D

Two Christmas agos they gave everyone a snowball launcher and 100 snowballs. You could basically fire them at anyone without getting concorded.

From what I have read so far (as to why they were removed was this).

1. There were people basically trying to corner the market on snowballs. So much so that ccp put more snowballs into the game to kill the market.

2. When you fired at someone with a snowball that person flashed red to you. Even though you got a warning before returning fire it was possibly the single #1 cause of death of newbies after its release.

So rather then fix the flashing red thing they have turned all the snowballs into mush, and I believe if you had the launcher fitted and loaded with ammo then the launcher will be rusted and useless too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

awww!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

omg what total ****!!

Wow... that's pretty damn cool that you got snowballs! That's so much fun! Yay... think of all the chaos one could cause! Is there another equivalent weapon, like a flare maybe? It'd be cool to fire some smoke up people's ass for the craic!

See, at a stretch I reasoned "maybe snowballs are what the cool kids call comets or ice asteroids",so I thought it might have happened with the recent patch. Yahaw.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

no more baiting n00bs into fireing on your ship then ;p

• Advertisement

Do noobs actually fall for that? I'd never fight someone unless it was on my own terms... or at least that's what I reckon... the only few times people have attacked me I've been all confused and then Concord gets them! Score. :confused:

Advertisement