Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where To Get Car Fixed In Cork Help!!

Options
  • 03-02-2007 9:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Am in a bit of a panic! I scratched the side of my car off a wall this morning. The damage is mostly around the part over the back wheel which will probably need a small bit of panel beating aswell. There's also a small scratch on the door. I'd be really really grateful for any tips or suggestions on a good place I could bring it to to get fixed. Hopefully I could get sorted during the week.

Thanks a mill guys!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭LilMrsDahamsta

I found Dineen Crash Repairs, in the Marina Commercial Park on Centre Park Road very good. I had to get a new door onto my last car, and honestly you'd never know looking a it that it had been replaced. (021)4317673

• Registered Users Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭opus

Ditto, used them in the past, would recommend them to anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

Not sure about panel beating - but I leave my car into Canty's - Anglesea Street (kind of opposite the Motor Arms/Market Tavern), they always sort out my car problems, I drop it in the morning and it's normally ready by lunch time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

theres a really good panel beater in carigaline in the car shop across from the church cant rem the name of the place off the top of my head but can get it for you later if your interested. hes very cheap as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 bjd

PB Autos Military Hill up by the barracks, class job on my punto fender when a fox leapt merrily from a hedge and threw himself in front of my car at 2 in morning on way back from dublin - barry field is the guys name, very nice fella

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41 FoxyChild

Thanks for all the suggestions guys. I managed to get a crash repairs place by my work so am happy out. It'll be fixed by tomorrow, thank God! But it's going to cost me bout €400, a fecking costly mistake I don't plan on making again!!

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭krinpit

Wow €400. Is that the norm for this kind of thing?

Advertisement