Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visual Communications and Fees n the like....

Options
  • 03-02-2007 10:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

i'm thinking of doing a course in Visual Communications in DIT. How much are fees and if anyone's doing this course, what's it like in DIT?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Fees? Are you sure you have to pay fees? I imagine it's around 2800, that's what Journalism&German is for a year, but I don't know visual comm specifically so um, well, eh... I dunno. Totally useless I be. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 PapaLazarou

i think i have to pay fees, what does someone whos changing their course pay fee wise.....i checked the site and sent an email with no luck so meh.....thanks all the same though :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭Theta

The CAO will cover fees for each year once if you get me so if you have done first and second year you will have to pay for those two years but not for third and fouth I think.

yeah i have to pay for first year, any idea round how much they are for Visual Com. ? i cant find it anywhere on the site, guess ill have to email em again:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭Theta

I think DIT is between 2500 - 3500 they are nowhere near as expensive as some of the uni's

• Advertisement

cool thanks

Advertisement