Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

On Your Local Muppet Mobile In The Near Future!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

.....I'd buy one. In fact, I think I will.

Anyone who'd be looking too closely at my exhaust pipe needs help.

Oh and not a muppet either.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Haha, nice find! They actually look alright!

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭BeansMeansHynes

ooh do you think I could get one for my 1989 Nissan Micra????

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

dont see any peugeot ones there.... dont think id bother though tbh, bit pointless

the audi one is impressive though!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Well if VW fit a similar item to the headlight bulb shroud, why not have it on the tail pipe? Personally I couldn't be ar$ed, but it's a nice touch as long as it doesn't restrict exhaust gas flow, which it shouldn't. It will need to be cleaned regularly though - otherwise it will become covered in soot and turn black which will render it it virtually unnoticeable.

What ever floats your boat, I suppose.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

crosstownk wrote:
    as it doesn't restrict exhaust gas flow, which it shouldn't.

Not sure about that, same of them take up 1/3 of the surface of the opening!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Chavtastic! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

What's the point of that unless you have a lorry or something with the exhaust at eye level

Advertisement