Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joss Whedon no longer attached to Wonder Woman Movie

Options
  • 04-02-2007 1:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭

story here

sucks...can't see myself having much interest in this movie without Whedon, he would have made it lots of fun.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

this shouldnt be in this section
    plus there is also a thread about this in films

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

this shouldnt be in this section
    plus there is also a thread about this in films

last time i checked, and i could be wrong about this, wonder woman was a comic and Whedon also writes comics so I think it should go here but if it shouldn't one of the mods will move it. Plus I look at films based on comics in two ways as a fanboy [yes i'm a girl but fangirl just sounds ****ing stupid] and a film nerd and any talk on the film boards will be from the nerd point of veiw not the fanboy.

And on to the topic of the post - yeah it sucks there goes all hope i had for wonder woman actually being written as a strong female character cus the only other way that will happen is if they let a woman write it...........LOL cus that will happen o look at those pigs flying by

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

Let's face it this was never going to be the most exciting Superhero movie she was always kind crap to begin with. Nice rack though....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Lorax

Joss Whedon no longer attached to Wonder Woman Movie

Awwwww nooooooooooooooo

This succcccccckkkkkkssssssss :(:(:(

Poop!

Advertisement