Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goal Of The Week

Options
  • 04-02-2007 3:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭

Greetings All!

Not entirely sure if anyone else has come up with this idea but I thought I'd share it with ye anyway. Apologies if it's already been suggested.

The idea behind "Goal Of The Week"TM is that each person gets one chance to score (what they believe) to be the best goal they have scored all week. That goal is then saved to a memory card. If you think you have scored a better goal than the one you have saved you can just save over it. At the end of the week, every person puts forward one goal for judgement.

€5 a man. ;) We get an independent judge.......i.e. Another Pro Evo Player who isn't involved in the competition to call what he see's as the finest attempt at Goal Glory this side of The North Pole!

The winner gets the pot!

Sorry if the above explanation is a bit drawn out but it's good craic if done correctly.

Feel free to report if anyone wins any major moola :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 kead1987

How would you go about showing the judge these goals?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Okie

Each goal is saved on a memory card. Go to museum (I think) and work from there using the playback. This is just an idea a few of us came up with when we all got together in the house, not so sure if it would work online

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

kead1987 wrote:
    How would you go about showing the judge these goals?
    YouTube?

Advertisement