Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Im looking for someone to look after my cat for a few days

Options
  • 04-02-2007 6:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭

Hi

I need to go away this week for a couple of nights and need someone to look after my cat for me

I will drop him off and collect him, and leave you all the food and toys he will need

He is a very lazy, well behaved cat who is fully house trained. He sleeps for at least 18 hours a day - often more

I will pay you a good wage for looking after him - fully negotiable

Im based in Dublin but will drop him off anywhere within reason!

If you are interested or know of anyone that might be please email me at robjones1981@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

(or does anyone know of any cat boarding services?)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭mjffey

Did you have a look in the Goldenpages for catteries? There must be some around Dublin. Ask if you can visit the cattery before boarding, so you know where you bring your cat.

We have a cattery ourselves (co. mayo so to far out for you) and I always tell people that they can come to have a look our check us out on our website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Hi

I need to go away this week for a couple of nights and need someone to look after my cat for me

I will drop him off and collect him, and leave you all the food and toys he will need

He is a very lazy, well behaved cat who is fully house trained. He sleeps for at least 18 hours a day - often more

I will pay you a good wage for looking after him - fully negotiable

Im based in Dublin but will drop him off anywhere within reason!

If you are interested or know of anyone that might be please email me at robjones1981@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

(or does anyone know of any cat boarding services?)
    http://www.goldenpages.ie/search/Dublin/boarding_kennels.html
    Golden Pages: product, business and service search directory for Ireland - Search Results - boarding kennels in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭Micamaca

Cattery called moggie motel, off the N3 near Navan. Might be a bit far out for you but it's a great place. About an hour or so drive from airport, all going well.

They're usually quite busy but no harm in trying them.

http://www.moggiemotel.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

there's a list of kennels / catteries on irishanimals

Advertisement