Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liquid Tension Experiment

• 04-02-2007 12:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭

Phenominal band. For those who don't know, it's John Petrucci, Mike Portnoy and Jordan Rudess of Dream Theater, and Tony Levin.

They're an instrumental side project of DT, and have realesed 2 albums. I'd love to see another LTE album some day.

Here's some more:

And for those of you who thinks that guitarist John Petrucci looks uncannily like the second coming, you'd be right:

SanPetrucci.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Prezatch

As technically amazing as they may be, they were never something I could sit down and listen to, just gets a bit too boring after awhile.

One of their tracks is available to stream here - http://www.progarchives.com/Progressive_rock_discography_BAND.asp?band_id=211

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭j0e

yeah I found there style impressive but rather unlistenable (sp?), much like the female tones from dream theater

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Ya gotta love 'Universal Mind' such a great track off this 1st album.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,892 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

it aint stuff that can be listened to all the time but there are a small amount of songs that are outstanding, namely, Paradigm shift and acid rain

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 339 ✭✭dbs_sailor

LTE have on or two nice tracks imo. looks like a really strange live show. ( i don't mean that in a good way)

• Advertisement
Advertisement