Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whats after building internet traffic?

Options
  • 04-02-2007 2:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭

hi i have an idea for a website and i am confident that i will be able to build a lot of internet traffic but what then?like if i want to set up a pay per click system where i get like 5 cent for every click on somebodys advert on the site how would i go about this? like after i build up traffic how do i let peole know that i have a website with a lot of traffic?and ho w would i be able to create a search engine?did google and yahoo just get people to sign up or did they compile a load of info for people to search?

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Your questions seem a little muddled!
    Anyhow, register will the various search engines.
    then consider setting up inbound links or recriprocal links to other sites. You could also consider investing in something like google's AdWords to help drive traffic to the site.
    To make money either reister with an affiliate program or with google's AdSense.

Advertisement