Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

24 The game

Options
  • 04-02-2007 3:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

Im thinking of buying it, has anyone played it? Was it good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Common sense would suggest that it's a bit poo, and gamerankings seems to agree...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Chillwithcian

Zillah wrote:

I asked here because i wanted an irish persons opinion on it, but thanks anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Thats kinda...weird. Why would the opinion of Irish people matter specifically for a game?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Chillwithcian

Zillah wrote:
    Thats kinda...weird. Why would the opinion of Irish people matter specifically for a game?

Because Irish people are a diffrent audience to the americans and the english players.... anyway thanks for yer opinions, from the looks of it i think ill save up my money for another better deserving game.......:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭savemejebus

not much to save, saw it for 9.99 in both xtravision and gamestop in limerick last month (preowned obviously)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Because Irish people are a diffrent audience to the americans and the english players.... anyway thanks for yer opinions, from the looks of it i think ill save up my money for another better deserving game.......:)

If a game is ****, it's **** no matter were you play it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

I thought it was a good game just one bit was really annoying and impossible to get by. I only rented it but thought it was good.

Advertisement