Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any tariff for couples?

• 04-02-2007 3:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 220 ✭✭

95% of my phone calls are calls from or to my wife ;) so I'm just wondering if there's any price plan designed for couples on the market, which would include free minutes or discounted tariff to a one particular number? :confused:

Currently we are on "3". I'm on 3Pay and my wife is on contract.

Any ideas guys?? :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

vodafone have a call a friend for free option and meteor have free meteor to meteor calls

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

O2 has unlimited O2-to-O2 calls for €20 a month (O2 Business Unlimited is the name of the tariff). Calls to other networks and landlines are 20 cents. AFAIK while the plan was designed with business users in mind, you can switch to this tariff even if you are not a business.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

They're coming down on that though from what I've heard from someone who works there.

As first poster said, Meteor to Meteor Free Calls and Texts for 50 a month. Vodafone have varying amounts for the Phone a Friend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭IrishMike

O2 have 1cent calls evenings and weekends for 3 friends
    Evenings are from 6pm to 10am
    Pretty good if u ask me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

IrishMike wrote:
    O2 have 1cent calls evenings and weekends for 3 friends
    Evenings are from 6pm to 10am
    Pretty good if u ask me
    Isn't that 3 friends offer finished now? And the weekends offer expiring at the end of the month?

Why not check out Meteors Prepay 5c pm calls? Or Meteors free call/texts on some of their mid range plans?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 842 ✭✭✭dumbyearbook

double post sorry!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 842 ✭✭✭dumbyearbook

Hi,

There is a minimum top up of €20 required per month in one go to get free meteor to meteor texts.Could be an issue for the more liquidly (is that a word?) challenged of folk??

I have a text bundle on o2 gives me 5c text to any network does me grand http://www.o2online.ie/wps/wcm/connect/O2/Home/Personal/Services/Messaging/Text%20messaging/Text%20bundles

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 220 ✭✭hosi

I think we will stay with 3.
    Texting costs me 5c each anyway without any prepaid add-ons.
    Besides I have bad experience with Meteor, I won't come back to them again.
    Vodafone's cheapest tariff includes only 50min, thats definitely not enough,
    and o2's 1c weekends is not enough as well, 'cause we use our phone not only on weekends...

Thank you all guys for your answers :)

Advertisement