Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

opinion please

Options
  • 04-02-2007 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

hey i've wanted these bluebirds tattoos for a long time, im tinking of getting them on my upper back. love the old school stuff but was thinking of maybe putting some stars...old school ones (are they too common?) or some flowers..are they too girly?
    anyway if anyone could tell me a good old school type place i can get em especially not in front of everyone in the shop in dublin that would be great

im gonna try copy and paste the link..hope it works..
    tell me if you think they are "common looking" cos thats some feedback ive been getting...
    http://www.luckyfishart.com/bluebofhap.html

bluebirds? 6 votes

just the birds
    0% 0 votes
    with stars
    0% 0 votes
    with flowers
    83% 5 votes
    dont do it!
    16% 1 vote

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Karona_Marona

I think they are nice, especially as you are placing them on your back, i think they'd be cute with stars.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭spyder238

i think stars would go nicely with this piece, small ones maybe, gl with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Eire_Tattoo

I think you should go with the swallows on their own at first and add the stars later if you want them. The only way you could use flowers with the swallows is if you put them in the beaks of the birds. Another idea would be to have a banner between the birds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭gerocks

im your brother and i forbid you to get those bird tatts!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Uh....why are you asking an internet forum what tattoo you should get?
    It should be a choice you've made yourself and that you are entirely happy with, otherwise you will end up regretting it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

My opinion?

They're awful. Them exact ones are terrible.

If I had to get birds I'd So go new school on their asses and go with some funked up colours.

But that's just my opinion. :/

Advertisement