Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

valentines decision-opinion needed

Options
  • 04-02-2007 8:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭

Ok sorry this probably doesnt deserve its own thread but I was afraid if I posted this in one of the other ones it wouldnt have been noticed.

Im just trying to decide what is the best idea for val night

Have have a nice restaurant booked for me and my girlfriend and was planning on going for a meal followed by a couple of drinks..

But Ive now realised that I have the place to myself all that week and was thinking it might be nicer to just cook dinner for her instead and that way after the dinner we can just watch tele "or something" in a more private place.I thought it might be more relaxed aswell ie. no rushing us out of restaurant

My house is by no means a palace though and this is whats kinda putting me off cause she knows Ive booked a rest and Im not sure if she'd prefer to do that instead of an average meal on my dining room table(candles or no candles!)

can anyone give me their opinion??

Thanks;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

how about take away food from the restaurant?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I think if you cooked for her it would be nice. A candle lit meal would be romantic for a lot. Have a rose on the table too with nice music in the background.

If you can go with that option, I think it would be nicer for the girl. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

I would prefer the home cooked meal but I'm not your girlfriend. If she knows you've booked a restaurant then it might be safer to go with that option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭~nop~

Heres a crazy idea.. how about you ask her??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

You could go out for dinner to the fancy restaurant but have a special dessert waiting for her in your place.

Sort out some nice candles, bit of music or a dvd and a nice bottle of wine.

• Advertisement
Advertisement