Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holy crap it's foggy!

Options
  • 04-02-2007 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭

Anyone else seeing extremely heavy fog?

Just went out to go to video shop, visibility is about 20m, in Dublin 12 area.

Been quite a while since i've seen it that bad.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Doesn't look too bad where I am. Worst fog I ever had to endure was driving home to Kerry at Christmas. I left at 5 pm so it was dark. It usually takes just over 3 hours, but it took way over 4 hours because I could only see about 5m in front of me at all times, absolutely brutal :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Yes extremely foggy here in Portmarnock and techinically its freezing fog with a temperature of just below 0c :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,855 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

I was up around Cavan/Fermanagh today,fog was quite bad less than 50m visibility.Not welcome when I didn't know the roads.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭Snowbie

0.5c and very foggy but has lifted a bit.
    Hum 100% to 96% now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Fog never really lifted for the whole on sunday in the N louth region; unbelievable the amount of arseholes who still insisted on driving without ANY lights on :mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement