Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

La Liga craziness continues

• 04-02-2007 11:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Only 1 of the top 4 won this week :confused:

FT Sevilla 0 - 0 Real Sociedad
    FT Real Madrid 0 - 1 Levante
    FT Osasuna 0 - 0 Barcelona
    FT Valencia 3 - 1 Atletico Madrid

Barca still top on GD but Valencia the form team atm.

kdjac

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Don't tell me - a Nando hat-tick :(;)

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Nope only got 2 :D

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Looser! :p

Mike.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Real beaten at home by Levante? hahaha, I can't see Capello lasting long at that rate.

Real beaten at home by Levante? hahaha, I can't see Capello lasting long at that rate.

According to Guillem on SS he only there for a season to cull the older players and get in young players.

But they have been bad this season today was no exception even with the younger players, they did play a kid on the right rather than a fit beckham.

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

KdjaCL wrote:
    According to Guillem on SS he only there for a season to cull the older players and get in young players.

But they have been bad this season today was no exception even with the younger players, they did play a kid on the right rather than a fit beckham.

kdjac

Re Beckham, it would have been a bit of a climbdown for him to play him after saying he'd never do so again.

They said he would never play again, not him be being the ultimate pro etc etc training hard.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

KdjaCL wrote:

Barca still top on GD but Valencia the form team atm.

Are Barca not Top by 1 pt????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Your man Higuain looks like a good signing for Madrid. I reckon they'll cruise through the CL against Bayern, and after that, who knows? Their cautious approach could work in their favour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

I don't know about Real Madrid cruising past Bayern. Their form is poor and they're not scoring goals. Raul looks like a complete liability, it's amazing he has a part in almost every game. What Real needed against Levante was quality delivery. Beckham would have brought that, but he's being left to rot on the bench. Disgraceful.

• Advertisement

Are Barca not Top by 1 pt????

Yup table on Ss wasnt updated shame on them ;0

Beckham and RVN.... Utd fans know what that means and real such a fcuked up club they would rather not play him than have a matc winning combo.

Altho i can Real doing well vs Bayern, Bayern are in a far worse state than Real also Lyon. OT only the english clubs left in CL are playing well.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Magic Pips

I watched the Real v Levante match... i felt dirty afterwards, such shockin 'football' played. Guti is a sham, who unfortunately thinks he can play football! Raul could be great again, but the same could be said of Robbie Fowler, i can't see either of them scoring 20 goals again.

Anyways there aren't many players i can see becoming super stars, higuain looks like he could be savage, but he needs another player to play off... aaah the list is too long!

needless to say i want my 90 mins back

Advertisement