Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Feb 3] IPSA level 2 PP MNSI Range Tullamore

Options
  • 26-01-2007 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭

Level 2 Competition
    5 Stages :Entry Fee € 25.00
    Min 80 Rnds
    First Squad 10.30
    IPSC Rules will apply , Rule 6.2.51 Strictly Applied
    All competitors must be in posession of a firearms certificate in their name for the firearm they intend to use .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Any reports? Results?

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭les45

26 Dynamic Pistol Shooters turned up on Saturday morning at the MNSI grounds . With work nearly complete on the new pistol range the facility is on a par with the best ranges in Europe . The 5 shooting tests seemed fairly straight forward ,or so it seemed !!!!!!. We had perfect weather for the competition , lots of sunshine
    Results.
    Production Divison.
    1]Paul D.
    2]Mike P
    3]Sean OT.

Standard Divison
    1]John F
    2]Andrew P
    3]Bryan McE.

The competition ran smoothly and the computer system worked:eek:
    Many thanks to the competitors that travelled long distances to take part, and to MNSI for hosting the event.

John FitzGerald RD IPSA.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

1st in the standard division, nicely done

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭seamusgi4szw

Thanks to all the lads for a great competition and day out.
    The stages were very good and straight forward enough even for me.
    I see I didn't win again.
    Had to leave early to shoot a few on the 500/600 for the league on Sunday, needn't have bothered, I won't win that either...................

Best wishes for the future
    Seamie

Advertisement